Marking the first fatality on European soil, an 80-year-old Chinese tourist succumbed to the coronavirus at a Paris hospital, Health Minister Agnes Buzin reported as the death toll of the epidemic has surpassed 1,500.
The elderly Chinese man had been hospitalized in Paris, Buzin told journalists on Saturday. He was put into quarantine, but his condition “had deteriorated rapidly,” the minister told local media. She said the 80-year-old arrived in France from the virus-hit province of Hubei.
Your Support of Independent Media Is Appreciated:
Sign UP! https://dlive.tv/DLive?wnt=go_live?ref=dahboo7
If you want to stream, Sign Up! https://dlive.tv/r/refer/streamer?name=dahboo7
UWN Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/DAHBOO7/